Confessions of a Designer

Saturday, January 31, 2009
5 Things You Can Learn From My Mistakes

So, I've got some confessions to make. I've screwed up.

Once.

Ok … maybe a few times.

I'll be the first to say that in every career a little rain must fall. Though I've seen my share of stormy days, I haven't yet found myself slipping on scuba gear to wade in the waters. Thankfully, it's not the mistake that defines the designer … rather, it's how resilient they are and how they can help others avoid following their misguided footsteps.

Every designer has a horror story to tell, though I'm glad I've never been on the business-end of an unintentional reply all sent to a client -- one of the more colorful variety. However, I'm not immune to taking the odd misstep. Read More>>

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...