Wild computer mods from Euskal Encounter 2006

Sunday, June 1, 2008
Euskal Encounter 2006
From July 22nd through July 25th, computer enthusiasts descend on the Bilbao Exhibition Centre for Spain's oldest, large scale computer/LAN party-Euskal Encounter 2006. According to the event's Web site, Euskal Encounter 2006 was prepared for more than 5,700 attendees with a network for over 3,500 computers, a 2 Gbps Internet connection, and over 35,000 square meters of floor space in the Bilbao Exhibition Centre.

While attending Euskal Encounter 2006, Webshots member katxikamo, snapped pictures from the show floor and captured dozens of serious computer case mods. From aliens to aluminum cases, these wild mods are definitely not your everyday computer cases.

Compiled and captions by Bill Detwiler

1 comments:

  • Unknown

    Hi:

    My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good and I think it's cool. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

    Best Regards,
    William Parker
    CEO, Joboja
    jobojablogspot@gmail.com
    (773) 835-0188

  • Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...