Istock and me (I)?

Friday, January 18, 2008
I was looking through my computer and realized that 80% of it were photos. Me being the random photo taker, I have a lot of images that are album worthy. Being the entrepreneur that I am, I decided to try and sell them on istock. I signed up, I choose my 3 samples and about a day later got an e-mail stating that:

"At this time we regret to inform you that we did not feel the overall composition of your photography or subject matter is at the minimum level of standard for iStockphoto. Please take some time to review training materials, resources and articles provided through iStockphoto. The photographs provided in your application should be your best work. Try and impress us, we want to see how you stand out from the crowd."

WTF - I thought they were good, I mean if those images didn't stand out then I'm not sure what to send them. More on this later.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...